Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time for that Topknot baby!!!!

   
Can I say I am LOVING this new hair trend!!! So simple, so easy to do, so casual but sexy! You can wear this day or nights even rock it to work."Topknots" have become the more fashionable way of wearing a bun, they have been seen all over the runways and celebs have been catching on (who would have ever thought the bun would be back in) Honestly its super easy to do I don't like fussing around with my hair for long. The best part is that you can customize it to your own taste, whether you want it way high on your head, bangs with it, hair parted, with a mini poof you get the point. First time I tried it I looked it up on YouTube honestly you don’t even need to do that. Here's how to create the "topknot" Give it a try!

“TOP KNOT”

1: Slick hair back into a tight high pony (use hair spray if you have allot of baby hairs)
2: Gently tease the ponytail to give extra texture(easier when trying to create the bun
3: Slowly twist the hair around the pony's base where the rubber band is
4: Secure the bun in place with a few bobby pins and tuck in any little pieces that didn't make it along the way
5: VOILA enjoy your fun new do!