Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stay in the Sheer!

 
When I think of anything sheer I tend to think of styles from the 70's. Fall collections are bringing back the sheer this season with blouses and even skirts. Tops are kind of common sense; you can wear one alone with a bra underneath or if you’re uncomfortable with that throw on a thin cami under it. I happen to love it over those leather leggings Kourtney Kardashian is wearing pictured below, that being said ill be scoping out a pair very soon! As for a sheer skirt I can’t say I am sold on them yet but if you choose to try one out pair it with something solid on top. Please do not pair a sheer top with a sheer bottom that's just tacky and showing way to much skin. Most of the sheer skirts I have seen have an inner lining that comes right passed your butt, so don't worry you won’t be flashing anyone!!

 




All tops/skirt can be found on Lulus