Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's about that time

Hitting September here in a few days Ive noticed our summer nights have become much more chilly. It's starting to become the perfect time for the famous CARDIGANS!!! I will be the first to tell you I live in my cardigans once there is a slight resemblance of fall in the air. They are so easy to just throw on and leave and still look put together with a few simple accessories. For those of you who are students most of you just throw on a pair of "PINK" pants and the obnoxious UGGS and run to class, try something new! I'm infamous for throwing on a pair of leggings,a cardigan and scarf and I'm out the door.(Trust me when I tell you it looks a lot more pulled together and is just as easy to throw on) Now for those of you who want to take the cardigan out for a night on the town it can be just as easy but add a few more accessories. Try pairing your cardigan over a dress and cinch it in at the waist with a fun belt or throw it over a pair of funky patterned tights and some booties. You can accessorize however you'd like have fun with it, I happen to like to stack on some chunky bangles and a statement necklace or earrings! Sooooooooo when in doubt whip out your cardigans, THEY WILL NEVER FAIL YOU!!!

 






all Cardigans pictured are from forever&Urban outfitters