Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flower girl?

I know we all used to wear headbands when we were little girls but their acceptable at any age. Florals are popular now as I have mentioned before nails, dresses, shorts you get it. Flowers in your hair I THINK YES! These headbands I have been seeing are so cute and fun and can go with just about anything. The thing I love about them is you can even easily make them grab yourself a cloth headband,a funky flower and fabric glue or even superglue (all together under 10 bucks at craft store)and put it together. If you make it yourself which is super easy you know you wont be seeing someone else walking around with the same one plus its just fun to make something yourself. So pick one up try it out,wear it how you want!





Headband was bought at some boutique in old River $6.00