Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Seasons changing

Sad to really say this but summer is starting to unwind. Soon enough fall will be here and we will all go back to the awful long drawn out Ohio winters. Now after all that being said...I LOVE FALL FASHION!!! The scarves, the leggings the boots...oh the boots I’m wayyyyyy too obsessed with BOOTS!! So I have decided to dedicate this to none other than  BOOTS, pretty boots not you’re worn out beloved uggs. As I like to call them trendy alternatives and there are so many to choose from, ankle boots, booties, over the knee, dressy boots, casual boots, you get the picture!!If you decide to invest in an expensive pair make sure its something you can wear with everything and something that you can see yourself wearing still two years down the road. AND ALWAYS waterproof them no matter what material they are..trust me friends they will last A LOT longer, Anyways Here are some of the future trends coming your way for fall!!