Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedge it out

Normally when you think of wedges you think of summer but not anymore!!! Platform wedges have become a popular alternative to heels for this upcoming fall. These wedges can be worn with just about anything as seen on a lot of fall runway looks, skirts,leggings,dresses, you get it.. Honestly the best part about them is they give you the height you want and yet your still comfortable unlike with your heels ( I don't care what any girl says heels are not comfortable shut up!) Although these wedges might not be everyone's style they sure are fun to look at, they range from such wide colors and patterns. When I saw the leopard print ones I recently purchased (pictured below) I had to have them, they are so different! I'm a fan of wearing mine with leggings and a large over the shoulder shirt or a simple t shirt dress honestly they look cute either way! So for those of you looking for a fun alternative to your usual heels give these wedges a try, chances are you'll end up loving them to!!


I drool over these LOVE THEM!!!