Thursday, September 1, 2011

Take a walk on the WILD side!!!

Since my last post was about cardigans I think its only fair to dedicate this to leggings! Leggings have been my best friend since they were brought back in high school years ago. In the fall/winter time I pretty much throw them on with everything. Beware there are rules when it comes to leggings which I will get to at the end of this. Anyways since then there are such a wide variety of leggings ranging in color,texture and patterns. For fall it's all about having fun with them and trying out different ones and seeing what works for you. Patterns range from tribal to stripes to floral and I give full credit to those willing to give it a try! Now here are some rules to stick by when trying out these leggings or any legging for that matter.

1. If your thicker in the leg and thigh area stay away from these bold patterns, more than likely you will end up drawing more attention to your problem areas. Stick to natural colors such as blacks and browns.
2. LAYER!  I cant tell you how many times I see people wearing them and not realizeing that they are often see through, please make sure we don't see every little dimple or spot on your behind!
3. Once there are holes throw them out seriously come on they cost like 6 bucks at Forever go get a new pair!!!
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT-Wear a shirt or tunic that comes atleast passed your butt! Leggings are not pants therefore do not wear them as if they are it tends to look cheap and trashy!