Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Furrrrrrr REAL!!!

I no it’s been awhile but with school life has been super busy, But im back! I have been inspired so much lately by the fabulous Rachel zoe. Watching the Rachael zoe project I find myself drooling over just about everything she wears. That being said for this fall/winter im a prowl for her signature look of fur! I need a fur jacket now! I have already come quite comfortable with my fur vest but its so on for an all over fur jacket. I find a fur jacket can be so chic and dress up just about any outfit (don’t worry you can wear it casual to with dark denim). Be aware though if not worn the right way you can easily look like a cheap hooker, stay away from wearing anything to skimpy underneath AND if you wear it with a skirt please wear tights underneath. Also be aware of the shape of the jacket often times I find girls wearing ones that are way to boxy for their frames, look for one that has some shape to it.  Last but not least an awesome tip for those of you willing to try a fur jacket- Look at resale shops and thrift stores you’ll find them super cheap and they will have some wear to them and won’t have such a stiff shape! As always have fun with it!