Thursday, July 12, 2012

Finally some time to get back to doing what I love. Summer is here and your fashion possibilities are endless. My current obsession would be anything maxi, maxi skirt, maxi dress you get it. When I bought my first maxi I thought there was no way I was actually going to wear it considering im A)short and B)have a large butt. OBVIOUSLY that changed, it just takes a little playing around with different accessories to figure out what best works for you. When wearing a dress I almost already belt it because it brings the eye to the tiniest part of your waste and keeps it from just hanging on you and looking baggy. If I don't belt it I'll usually throw a denim vest over cardigan on top to add some life to it. If im going for a skirt I always throw a bandeau on top and im good to go(OBSESSED WITH THIS LOOK). Now let me get this straight,I high waist my skirt and wear a longer bandeau which leaves the smallest and what I find sexiest amount of skin showing. If your nervous about it making you look bigger than you really are I would highly recommend throwing on a loose belt so at least it leaves a suttel outline of whats actually really under there! Remember maxis are meant to be easy so don't over think it. Give it try you might be surprised.