Sunday, October 23, 2011

Obsession

My absoooolute favorite trend for fall if you don’t know by now is fur vests! Sadly I have now started a collection of faux fur vests; they are my go to pieces when dressing up! People either love them or they hate them. Keep in mind that they can be dressed up or down, when dressing up you can easily throw it over a dress or cute sheer blouse. If you’re trying to keep it casual throw one over long sleeves or sweater and jeans and a cute pair of flats. Keep accessories simples TRUST ME fur is a stand out piece, bangles and a simple necklace will do just fine. Now check the tag carefully before you wash it because if you’re not careful this can turn into a disaster and you just wasted your money. I wear mine a few times before I wash it to keep from wear and tear. When it comes time to wash it I suggest that you hand wash and lay flat to dry. NEVER EVER EVER EVER PUT IT IN A DRYER, you will end up ruining it!  And last as fun as fur may be this is a trend you have to be comfortable with, if it’s not your thing don’t try and force it you'll stick out like a sore thumb! 


 

All vests above are from F21




                            And my take on fur: